The 2000 Ford Focus was named one of the top 10 cars in 2000 by Car and Driver magazine. Driving your Focus at night with non-working headlights can cause an accident on the road; however, it is not necessary to take the car to the Ford dealer to change the h1 headlights. This guide is an easy task that you can do yourself without tools.
- Turn off the engine and open the hood. Also, make sure the headlight goes out.
- Turn the focus cover counterclockwise from inside the engine compartment.
- Remove the bulb cover.
- Push the wire clip aside. It is under the headlight bulb.
- Disconnect the electrical connector.
- Remove the non-working bulb directly from the power outlet.
- Push the new low beam h1 led bulb.
- Reconnect the electrical connector of the bulb.
- Replace the bulb cover and secure it by turning it clockwise.